The Northern Sierra Air Quality Management District now accepts credit and debit card payments through GovPayNet. Payments can be made with a major credit, debit or prepaid debit card.
Payments can be made for:
- Burn Permits
- Acreage Fees
- New Permit or Authority to Construct Applications
- Permit Annual Renewal Fees
- Other Fees, Fines, and Penalties
To make a payment, you will need the following:
- Payment amount.
- Name, address and phone number of the person or business for whom payment is being paid.
- Reason for Payment, (invoice, permit, equipment reference numbers, etc. Please contact us for details).
GovPayNet is a privately contracted credit and debit card processor under an agreement with the agency intended to receive payment. For all other payments, the collecting agency is the merchant. If you have any questions about GovPayNet’s role, please discuss them with the contracting agency.